Thursday, November 14, 2013

Building Illustrations Wednesday 11/13/2013 and Thursday 11/14/2013

On Tuesday I decided to draw one of my favorite restaurants in Bushwick, Arepera Guacuco.
It is soooooo delicious and their prices are very fair :)

My favorite on the menu -
Drink - Papelon con Limon (a mollases drink with lemon) $3
Arepa - Vegetariana (Vegetarian - avocado, cheese, tomato and plantains) $6.50

And if your really hungry and want an appetizer -
Tequeños - Venezuelan white cheese wrapped in flour dough and fried... mmmm $6.50 (for a good amount)

I also really love the atmospher inside, very laid back and chill, always some good latin music playing too!

Arepera Guacuco
44 Irving Avenue
Brooklyn, New York
11237

PH : 347-305-3300

























Wednesday, I decided to draw a building I photographed a few weeks ago while on my way to work... It is in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn and I have never been to this restaurant but it looks very cute! I have a huge crush on the two story buildings with a business on the first floor and an apartment on the top floor. I dream of having a little building with my business downstairs and my cute little apartment upstairs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment