Thursday, February 6, 2014

I wonder why we are broke in Brooklyn...

I woke up this morning to a lovely electric bill that made my jaw drop... almost twice the amount it has always been. So I called ConEdison because I freaked out... "sorry, rates just went up," yup thats what they said.

And then my friend posted this on facebook... and shared it with me...

Aaaa Brooklyn, "I love you, but your bringing me down." :/

New York Daily News Article - 

Manhattan and Brooklyn are the two most expensive places to live in the U.S.: report
Immutable laws of economics drive high costs on not only apartments, but milk, haircuts, movie tickets, etc. Queens finishes sixth on the nationwide survey.


http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan-brooklyn-expensive-article-1.1313956


No comments:

Post a Comment