Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some Bushwick Illustrations...

I have not kept up my goal of one house a day :/ Life has been hectic... Its been a very complicated January... but looking forward to a much lighter February :)

Anyways... have worked on some new illustrations of one of my favorite places - Bushwick :)

First, Northeast Kingdom Restaurant which has been around for quite some time now, and I feel terrible but have not been yet and everyone raves about how amazing it is! I am making it a point to make this one of my outings in the next two weeks!

Here it is!!!!























NORTHEAST KINGDOM
18 Wyckoff Avenue,
New York, NY

(718) 386-3864

www.northeast-kingdom.com 

Second... A deli that I really like and they are open 24 hours and very convenient right under the M train on Myrtle Avenue and Bushwick Avenue!!!

Best Deli Grocery Grill - They have everything!
























BEST DELI GROCERY GRILL
671 Bushwick Avenue
Brooklyn, New York

And last but not least... A Mexican place I have been meaning to try as well...

L.A. BURRITO























L.A. BURRITO
67 Wilson Avenue
Brooklyn, New York


No comments:

Post a Comment